Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Greetings fellow tourists of the Dead of State...

Hi everyone - I hope this works, as I have never posted to a blog before. Once we have decided what we should call this, we need to figure out what we should call ourselves. Deadheads seems to have been taken. I don't think DPT would work either....

I wanted to call our project "The Dead President's Magical Mystery Tour," but that plan was rejected.

I have to note: While I did participate in the Arthur cemetary search, and the VanBuren trek through some Mayberryish part of New York (I can't remember the name right now, but it seemed to have several redundant syllables) I unfortunately had to miss the Cooledge/Pierce expedition. My sad loss.

- the family does not understand this strange obsession - when we are done, can we do Supreme Court Justices?
-John

No comments: