Monday, October 3, 2011

Much to Discuss - Where to Start?

First, I must say it has been a very long time since my last post about a genuine Dead President Event. This is not because of a lack of activity, (well, until this year, anyway) but more because I, well...I couldn't remember my userid/password combination. See I used to have Verizon as my DSL provider, but a couple of years ago they were bought out by Fairpoint Communications...
Long story short: I couldn't remember how to log in.

Anyway, since then we have made a couple of trips. I apparently still need to post about the Adams Family trip, the trip to visit James Buchanan's Fabulous Mansion, and the 2010 trip to New York to see Ulysses S. Grant and Teddy Roosevelt.

This year has been pretty slow as far as the Deceased Chief Execs go. I've been saving up my vacation time for a non-Dead President trip (not an Undead President trip, or even a Living President trip - although both of those would be cool), and my sister's big trip this year was to Australia, where no one interesting at all is buried.

So now that I can get back in to this blog, I'll have to put up the pictures and a little bit of the story of the most recent Dead President trips. I don't think we'll have any new ones for 2011, but who knows about 2012!

No comments: